The Dark Bloods Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Bloods Pack

The Dark Bloods Pack is a fun loving pack that is right now seeking active good pack members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How I Feel

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ralf
Admin
Ralf

How I Feel Empty
PostSubject: How I Feel   How I Feel I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:03 pm

How do I feel....... well right now I am pissed because Red the shemale that calls herself Skywolf is a stupid dumb ass bitch who challenged me to fight but is to much of a bitch to back up all the shit she always talking. Now just to make this clear to you red or whatever you want to call yourself if you don't reply to this challenge you challenged me to then you will be banned forever. YOU MAKE ME SICK !!! Your always want to talk about someone behind there back but when it come time to back up everything you said you hide behind Goldey or you cry like a little bitch and tell everyone to leave you alone. Well am not going to leave you alone , you cant make me leave you alone , and I look forward to peeing on your grave

And this is how I feel I hope you have all enjoy this post leave your comment and tell how you feel there are no rules this is just a place where people can vent without worries
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

How I Feel Empty
PostSubject: Re: How I Feel   How I Feel I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:06 pm

um okay then glad you got that off your chest
Back to top Go down
https://darkbloodrp.rpg-board.net
Gizmo

Gizmo

How I Feel Empty
PostSubject: Re: How I Feel   How I Feel I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 2:37 am

hehe wow, you and me feel the exact same way about Red. though I rather not pee on the grave... well maybe burn the body then dance on the toombstone. :S

good to see you getting your opinion out though.
Back to top Go down
http://werewolfrp.darkbb.com/index.htm
Sparrow
Admin
Sparrow

How I Feel Empty
PostSubject: Re: How I Feel   How I Feel I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 2:54 am

Wow that's like how I feel about Goldey, except it's worded towards Red. Though I must agree with you on it.
Back to top Go down
black_warrior

How I Feel Empty
PostSubject: Re: How I Feel   How I Feel I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:46 am

I have a feeling about her im not her friend she is treated me like you know and She never lets me get the rank i WANT!!

and hope it gets off your chest
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How I Feel Empty
PostSubject: Re: How I Feel   How I Feel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How I Feel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark Bloods Pack :: Pack News :: News/Updates-
Jump to: